Sunday, October 26, 2008

Charlie Brown & Fall Classic




Woof. I think I speak for the athletes and coaches when I say I'm really worn out after our two head races yesterday & today. I just wanted to congratulate our athletes on an excellent fall season, and to briefly say how incredibly grateful I am to work with such a fine group of professional coaches; both yesterday and today their dedication, hard work, and skills made two very well-run regattas possible.

I'll post some recaps and discussion tomorrow, but in the meantime. . .

Charlie Brown results can be found here.

And a great photo gallery of the first flight of racing at the Charlie Brown, including shots of our Varsity Women's 8, Men's pairs, and Novice Fours, can be found here. Many thanks to Dr. John Rudoff, a local masters rower, for these pictures.

Fall season's in the bag.